Our goal at D.O.G is to make your pet feel right at home. Boarding your dog at a familiar place with familiar faces and smells will make a difference in how they feel being away from you. We want to make D.O.G their family too.
Check-in & Check-out times are now from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please plan all arrivals or departures within this time period. Early or late hotel drop-offs or pick-ups can be arranged with the purchase of a half-day of daycare or a late check-in/out fee.
Prices may increase in peak seasons (July, August, November and December).
Regulations for Boarding Cancellation:
For Holiday Boarding, D.O.G requires a 2-day notice for all cancellations. For sanitary purposes, D.O.G requires a mandatory departure bath (Does not include nails) after three nights of boarding at $25. A full bath required every 10 consecutive boarding nights.
– 50% discount on each additional dog staying in the same loft. If dogs need to be separated for feeding there is an additional $5 charge per day.
– Dogs must be from the same household
• Check all your pets vaccines to make they are up to date. Rabies, Distemper & Bordetella
• Pre-bag all meals into individual Ziploc bags (1/day)
• If applicable for medications; please provide instructions with medications clearly labeled. $3 per medication and administration
• At time of check-in, update any contact information that has changed and provide emergency contacts.
• Full payment is due at check-in/ drop off.
PRICES VARY BY LOCATION
View cart “Boarding: Standard Loft” has been added to your cart.